Monday, June 1, 2009

DAG spotlight.....A treat for you!!!



Well every one, it has been a while since I did a spotlight for one of my talented team mate for DAG so this week I thought it was about time!! I have a good memory but a tad on the shot side! LOL


Any way this week I would like to share with you the amazing and creative Pam. She creates in Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Macabre style and I know you are going to just love her work!! I know I sure do:) You can see more of her work at her website http://www.labyrinth-creations.com/welcome.htm and to purchase one of her incredible pieces of work you can go to her ETSY store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5852741


Please take a few min and visit both, it will be a visual treat!!!



Welcome to DAG Pam we are lucky to have you as part of the Team:)

Enjoy
Jacqui










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Jaqui...
Pam is a fantastic and creative artist.. I love her work!
Pattee

Zan Asha said...

Wow! Very unique looking stuff!

Unknown said...

These are really Great! Fantastic sculpting. I especially love the first piece with all it's detail.

essie said...

Yeah you are so right Jacqui!
Pam's work is really incredible.
I'm a fan!

Jdee said...

Wow! Thank you for featuring Pam! I love her work. How inspiring!
xoxox

3rdEyeMuse said...

wow. her pieces are intense.

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Jacqui, what a great spotlight and I'm so glad Pam joined us at DAG. WHOOHOOO
Cheers

ostrich girl said...

Hey Jacqui! I know little Miss OctoGeisha will be happy in the studio as well! I can't wait to do our sea swap.I know I didn't go with strictly a water character but she is generally associated with water and I figured it was a basic guideline for inspiration plus I figured you would rather have something I was feeling rather than something I was forcing! ..And I was all mermaided out! xoxo Sheri DeBow

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Oh Sheri

I know what ever you so I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and can not wait to see her finished!!!
This is awesome!

HUGZ
Jacqui