They don't live in the best part of town.......
Clyde and Izzie
Went out to trick or treat,
Clyde dressed like a duck
Cause he was born with web feet.
Izzie a bunny
Her Mom stitched her lips tight,
So she can't eat poison candy
While out Halloween night.
Cecil her spider
Who is like a watch dog,
Is there to protect them
From what lurks in the fog
These little creepy cuties are available in my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31667011
I got this award from Essie at http://vanessies.blogspot.com/ Thank you Es for thinking of me:) You are a doll, and the AMAZING Michelle at http://thestudioatcrowhavenfarm.blogspot.com/ thank you my dear friends:)
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Now for the seven things no one knows about me.......HMMM,,, Okay here goes......
1. I fell off my porch when I was 10 and broke my wrist , both bones clean break......SNAP!! I had a long sleeve shirt on and my sister thought I had a tennis ball up my sleeve until I pull my sleeve up and had to hold my wrist together to keep my hand in the right place.
2. I have been with the same guy for almost 15 years. I met him when I got my first tattoo and I now have about 1/3 of my body tattooed. ( not all by him)
3. I live in Canada and have traveled as far as England JUST to get tattooed. I was there for 36 hrs..lol at the time the pound was almost 3X the Canadian dollar!!!!
4. When I first discovered polymer clay 4 years ago I had NO idea that there were people who made a living from making one of a kind dolls....in fact I had no idea what an art doll even was!!!
5. I dream of the day when I will make dolls and teach doll making full time:)
6. I am a mother to two Cane Corso ( Italian Mastiff) dogs. Both boys, the first one is Morpheus and he will be 6 Oct 17th and the second one is Sirius he just turned 4 Aug 15th. Sirius is epileptic and has be seizure free since he went on his meds when he was 10 months old. He take it 2 times ever day. they drewl like idiot!!! LOL
7. Most of my best friends I have never met in person.....But I hope to some day!!!!
Now for my nominees.....who I have never met in person. lol
1-The amazing Flora from http://boneheadstudio.blogspot.com/
2-The ever so talented and entertaining Judy at http://creagerstudios.blogspot.com/
2-Rosanna who's dolls I adore and am lucky enough to have won one in the OWOH at http://rosannasart.blogspot.com/
4- to my good friend and wonderfully giving and supportive person, Michelle at http://thestudioatcrowhavenfarm.blogspot.com/
5-Joanna who's who work I admire a great deal, her dolls are simply incredible and adorable and perfect!! http://joannathomasdolls.blogspot.com/
6-Kamila who is a huge inspiration and who I have had the honour and complete pleasure to meet in person and become very good friends with....who BTW is going to be a mommy in a matter of days. http://woodedwoods.blogspot.com/
7-And the unique and master monster maker of all times.....Nicole:) who is one of the most supportive and bestest person in cyber space:) http://itsybitsyfunzyonesie.blogspot.com/
Now let's keep this award circulating so ever one here in blog land get one!!!!
Hope you all had a great Sunday!!
Tata for now