Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I LOVE ADO!!!

Hey every one! I just want to take this time to share these super awesome OOAK art doll makers with you. ADO (art dolls only) is a team of amazing art doll makers. I am very proud to be part of this team and want to sare a small sample of some of their work for you to check out!!







If you make art doll and want to be part of this wonderful team.....click here!!
http://www.artdollsonly.com/joinado.htm











This is my friend Colleen Burson, she is new to ADO Team, welcome Colleen. Check out her beautiful fairies here. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5939421














OMG.....Michelle's dolls are sooo much fun and full of character!! I just love them, they ALWAYS make me smile:) Please stop by and see her wonderful creations:)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5084773







Oh Such sweet sweet dolls these are!! Their tiny faces are the cutes ever and their colothes are beautiful....The perfect little package:) here is a link to see more of her amazing art dolls. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6194162

6 comments:

Megan Coyle said...

Thanks for sharing these--they're so unique and each one has its own personality! Three-dimensional work really blows my mind since I'm pretty bad at it. It always amazes me what others can do with it :)

☆DeianiraLane☆ said...

She looks so beautiful..I love her..

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Thanks for checking them out!!
I am so proud to be part of such a talented team:)
Megan, it just takes pratice and passion....you should see my first one!!! LOL

HUGZ
Jacqui

3rdEyeMuse said...

looks like ADO is chock full of wonderful personalities ... who knows, all this inspiration and I might just yet wake up one morning and make my own attempt at creating a doll. :)

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

My sweet Jacqui how I wish we lived closer to each other...what a hoot we would have! Thank you so much for posting Seamus and loving ADO. I'm so glad that you have joined us there and I'm looking forward to the next challenge. I can't wait to see what that brain of yours comes up with! ADO ROCKS!
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Great post Jacqui! I love this group, such talent and inspiration!