Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MY SWAP DOLL

I hope all my wonderful friends out there in blog land had a beautiful Christmas filled with Peace, Love, family and friends:)

I know, I know, I am really late posting AGAIN.....but I am getting better!! LOL

SO my amazing swap partner from Zan's holiday swap http://vagabondcreations.blogspot.com/ was the ever so talented Carisa Swenson from http://goblinfruitstudio.wordpress.com/


This is my adorable Dia de los Muertos and Easter Rabit!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him and am honoured to have my very own Carisa doll:)


This is the doll I sent to Carisa. She is Easter/Valentines Rabit girl .

4 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

What a lucky lady you are to receive such a wonderful doll! and I'm sure Carisa is thrilled with the fabulous rabbit girl you sent her! Happy new year! Michele

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

I sure am lucky Michelle!!! Carisa's doll IS wonderful:)
And my Bunny Girl is lucky to be living with Carisa and all her amazing dolls!!!
You have a happy new year too:)

XOXO

Sue said...

Wow...both pieces are wonderful and both of you certainly did well with this swap!

Hugs,

Sue

Sylvia Sim said...

Oh I LOVE your Bunny doll, so original!