Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's a Jenny, It's a bird, IT'S JENNYBIRD

While I was in San Francisco I had the great pleasure of Meeting the amazing Jennybird www.jennybirdart.com at Jack Howe's opening for one of his art shows. It was a great show and I met so many nice people. Jack's art work is something you need to check out if you haven't seen it before. Google Jack Howe.
Jenny and I exchanged info and a few days after the show I contacted her to see if I could come by for a visit before I went back to Canada. We welcomed me with her sweet open arms into her home and her private studio!! OMG.......... I was lost for words!!!!
I LOVE Jenny and her Over the top work.. Here is a small sample of what I had the honor to view with my very own eyes!!!
Thanks you sooooo much jenny for giving me the privilege to see your beautiful art work up close and personal:) These images and many others will be forever etched in my mind:)
XOXO










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jacqui!!!! I love her work and how lucky you were to see them up close! It would have been hard for me not to have tucked one inside my purse Lol... just kidding... But you know what I mean!

I think I'm going to NIADA!!!!!

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

There are few words that can explain how amazing these painting and dolls are Pettee. If they weren't so damn big maybe I would have slipped one in my purse too!! LOL
WOW, just incredible!!
Our trip to Frisco was a bit (lot) over the budget but I am going to NIADA too come hell or high water!!

Sue said...

JACQUI....you lucky, lucky gal! Jenny's work is so amazing....I would have been beside myself meeting her and visiting her studio.

Thank you SO much for sharing the pics of some of her work and her studio.

I am SO green with envy!

Hugs,

Sue

P.s. hope you are staying cool!

LoopyBoopy said...

Wow. What a special treat!
Beautiful beautiful work!!

Debby said...

WOW!!! Her work is amazing, thanks for sharing.
debby

Coach Z said...

Wow!! How neato! You lucky duck. Congrats!!

angela said...

i hate dolls, but these dolls i want ALL OF THEM.